The Precision Air Manning Part 145 repair station operates from a 6,400 sq/ft hangar and a 3,600 sq/ft hangar.
One of South Carolinas oldest FAA repair stations and a Class lll unlimited repair station, with over 100 years combined experience our capabilities extend from fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft maintenance and repairs to alterations and major modifications.
During our extensive history of aircraft maintenance and repairs actions for the insurance industry, we have seen many unusual and sometimes unbelievably damaged aircraft. Each time we were called upon to restore these aircraft, we have successfully completed the task and often delivered the aircraft in better condition than it was before the accident or before Mother Nature's wrath. Precision Air has the facilities, knowledge, certified resources and management to repair and maintain fixed and rotary winged aircraft.
Not only do we have onsite maintenance but we have an Aircraft Mobile Response Team that can bring the same knowledge and skill to your location. All of our employees hold an FAA Airframe and Power plant licenses with most having a current FAA Inspection Authorization.
Precision Air, Inc. is a full service depot level repair facility for fixed and rotary wing aircraft. The manager and mechanics, which have significant aircraft structural repair and maintenance experience, travel throughout the nation assessing damage, transporting aircraft to the repair facility, and making repairs to return the aircraft to a flightworthy status. The maintenance facility has a fully equipped machine shop that is capable of fabricating unique parts that are no longer commercially available.
For Aircraft Maintenance Services, please contact:
Freddie Hilton, Service Manager
- Piston Airframes:
- Beechcraft Aircraft - 23 Bonanza series, 24 Bonanza series, 33 Bonanza series, 35 Bonanza series, 36 Bonanza series, 55 Barons series, 58 Baron series
- Cessna Aircraft – 400 series, 300 series, 200 series, 100 series.
- Piper Aircraft – PA-31 series, PA-32 series, PA-34 series, PA-28 series, PA-23 series PA-48 series
- Mooney Aircraft – M20 series.
- Commander Aircraft – 112 series, 114 series, 500 series, 690 series.
- True Flight Aircraft – AA-5, AA-5A, AA-5B and AG-5B
- Turbine Powered Airframes:
- King Air series aircraft including 1900D Airliner
- Swearingen/Merlin Aircraft – 226 Series
- Piper Aircraft - PA-31T and PA-42 Series
- All Composite Construction of Small Aircraft
- Cirrus Aircraft - SR-20 & SR-22
- More than 12 years of Cirrus Composite Repairs.
- *Rebuilt 1st Cirrus in USA
Other Available Services
- Aircraft Weighing
- Annual, 100 Hour & 50 Hour Inspections
- Battery Testing
- Deep Cycle & Recondition Batteries
- Dynamic Prop & Rotor Balance
- De-ice Boot Installs, Maintenance & Repairs
- Digital Borescope Inspection
- Engine Hot Section Inspection
- Engine Replacement
- Fuel Analysis services to include Hazmat shipping authority
- Oil Analysis Services
- Oxygen Services
- Pre-buy Inspections
- Airworthiness Assessment
- Aircraft Recovery Services
OEM Factory Training
- Cirrus Aircraft
- King Air 90
OEM Service Center
- Cirrus Aircraft
- Mooney Aircraft